Retaining walls offer the perfect blend of performance and style. They will stabilize your slopes, creating more space for your backyard and enhancing the look at the same time. Our experienced team will take you through the planning, design and construction phases of your new retaining wall.
Little Creek Landscaping offers a detailed drawing and complete material information to help you choose the kind of retaining wall you want in your front or back yard. Several options include wood, concrete, rock, and cultured stone. We are a certified retaining wall company. We are your solution for your vertical challenge.
Retaining walls are structured to retain soil, preventing rugged terrain or slopes from eroding or sliding. A retaining wall can raise the curb appeal enhancing your outdoor living space as well as increasing the value of your home. Little Creek Landscaping will provide you with a solution whether you want to build a raised garden or flower bed, enhance your landscape design with flowing curves or correct a drainage problem.
We continuously improve upon our best business practices to maximize value for our clients.
There are some considerations you need to take before starting a retaining wall construction project:
- Identifying property lines. This is will provide you with an accurate scaled template of your site which helps with planning.
- Consider the buried utility lines as they can be dangerous; they may prevent you from locating your landscape project where you want it to be. A call to the local utility companies should help you determine where they are located.
- Inform your neighbours on your landscaping projects.
- Plants can be used to enhance the landscape design.
- The base or the foundation for the retaining wall must be solid. If your site has soft, wet soils then you may need to replace this with good base material.
- Building permits are also required if your wall is above a certain height. Local city guidelines are usually provided on wall specifications.
Book a Design Consult
Let Little Creek Landscaping fulfill all of your retaining wall needs! You are one step away from vertical perfection.